Very thin (booster) lining made of two layers of efficient organic cotton/bamboo fleece.
Allows you to add absorbency to inserts/diapers newborn
Can hold a maximum of 2.5 to 3 oz of liquid to oversaturation*
*results tested and approved by Aux P'tits Cadeau according to a rigorous method.
Suitable for pocket diapers and diaper covers.
- 100% natural fibers
- bamboo absorbs 4 times more liquid than cotton and retains liquids well (no compression leaks, especially during carrying or when sitting)
- the fleece absorbs quickly and in large quantities
An evolving and versatile insert...
- during the day: use 2 mini-batboost during the day in a newborn diaper for a very thin diaper
- at night: place a mini batboost on a mini osprey in a newborn diaper
- Easily boost a AI1 newborn diaper !
- 10" X 4"
- 0.25 cm thick
- Machine wash and dry (tumble dry low) / avoid fabric softener.
- Designed to optimize drying time (two layers only).
All Arigalie Collections inserts are made from 100% natural fibers
- 70% bamboo viscose
- 30% organic cotton
They can be placed in a pocket or directly on baby's skin.
A non-chemical treated insert...
It is a safe choice for baby. It is normal to see small spots on the fabric, as it has not been bleached/treated at the factory.
Fabric washed and dried 3 times before cutting, increasing the stability and absorbency of the fabric.
Optimal absorption after 10 washes.
Fabric made for Arigalie Collections in Montreal.
Insert designed and made with heart in Quebec, at Arigalie Collections.