High-performance night insert designed for large diapers (35 lbs+).
Large rectangle of three layers in bamboo/organic cotton to fold in three (trifold) on which a two-layer lining (booster) in performance bamboo/organic cotton fleece has been sewn.
The flexibility of this insert allows baby to be more free in his movements.
The lining (booster) sewn on the top absorbs quickly and in large quantities.
The insert is not too thick, which allows you to boost when needed.
High-performance night insert
Can retain environ 23-24 oz of liquid to saturation
* Untested results for the moment. An absorption estimate was made based on the results obtained for the regular Harfang. The Harfang XL has a 30% larger absorption surface, so the absorption of the Harfang XL should turn out to be 30% larger than that of the regular.
Suitable for pocket diapers and diaper covers.
- 100% natural fibers.
- bamboo absorbs 4 times more liquid than cotton and retains liquids well (no compression leaks, especially during carrying or when sitting)
- the fleece absorbs quickly and in large quantities
- 16 po X 17 po (16 po X 5.25 po when folded)
- 1,75 cm thick when folded
- Machine wash and dry (tumble dry low) / avoid fabric softener.
- Designed to optimize drying time (only two layers).
All inserts of Arigalie Collections are made at 100% natural fibers
- 70% bamboo viscose
- 30% organic cotton
They can be placed in a pocket or directly on baby's skin.
A non-chemically treated insert...
It is a safe choice for baby. It is normal to see small stains on the fabric, as it has not been bleached/treated at the factory.
Fabric washed and dried 3 times before cutting, increasing fabric stability and absorbency.
Optimal absorption after 10 washes.
Fabric made for Arigalie Collections in Montreal.
Insert designed and manufactured with heart in Quebec, at Arigalie Collections.