Soothes diaper rash
This cream is more like an ointment. The word “cream” on the label refers to a familiar term. Like all our products, it has been tested on mothers and on babies with diaper rash. The efficiency results were unanimous. Furthermore, we received lots of testimonies about it. The texture, the odour, and the price for a 120g container have also been much appreciated. The application of a thin layer of cream is enough, only a small amount is required to obtain excellent results.
Application of a thin layer is enough; a small amount is sufficient to obtain excellent results
In addition to being miraculous against diaper rash, several mothers told us that this product was very efficient for skin rashes in the neck region due to regurgitations. Moreover, it is very good for soothing scratches on the skin.
You use washable diapers
Unlike the zinc oxide that is leaving a white mark, mixing into your fabric’s fibers, zinc PCA does not damage cloth diapers (natural materials: coton, bamboo, hemp). In the case of synthetic cloth diapers (suede, polar), it is better to use a liner during the treatment because these fabrics are vulnerable to many ingredients such as beeswax, shea butter, etc. If you are using liners and our cream overflows in form the diaper, you can rinse off the stain with hot water and soap.
Ingredients (INCI) International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients
- Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed oil: Very rich in vitamin E and F. Nourishing and smoothing properties. Penetrates very quickly and does not leave a greasy film on the skin.
- Potato Starch (NON-GMO) : Highly absorbent, does not contain any GMOs, unlike corn starch.
- Beeswax: Protects the epidermis and lets it breathe. Rich in vitamin A, it soothes, softens, and nourishes the skin. It also acts as a thickening agent.Lanolin: Frequently used to treat cracked nipples of breastfeeding women. It is completely safe for babies.
- Lanolin is added to our formulation for its natural emollient aspect and its permeability properties.Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil: Perfect to treat skin problems such as irritations and dry skin.
- Calendula oil is antiseptic. It also has healing, restorative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter : Contributes to the regulation and moisturisation of the skin and has a positive effect on the skin’s elasticity.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed oil: Jojoba oil is the oil that is the most like secreted sebum of sebaceous glands. Anti-inflammatory and protector, jojoba oil (that is mostly a liquid wax) restores the skin.
- Tocopherol : Vitamin E
- Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract: Apricot, antioxidant.Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract : Rosemary, purifies and soothes the skin.
Made in Canada by La Coursière Bio organic