Very thin (booster) lining made of two layers of french terry viscose of bamboo/organic cotton.
Allows you to add absorbency to inserts you already have or boost all-in-one diapers.
Can retain approximately 3 oz supersaturated liquid
* The photo shows you a regular Slimboost vs a newborn size Slimboost.
Suitable for pocket diapers and diaper covers.
- 100% natural fibers.
- bamboo absorbs 4 times more liquid than cotton and retains liquids well (no compression leaks once the insert is saturated)
- the french terry is flexible and extremely thin.
WITHOUT microfiber: Microfiber is a very fine synthetic fiber, made from polyester and polyamide, derived from the petrochemical (petroleum) industry. It can cause compression leaks and dry out baby's skin. In addition, microfiber is not compostable. It leaves negative ecological traces. We prefer not to use it, as there are other interesting options.
- 12,75 po X 4,5 po
- Machine wash and dry (tumble dry low) / avoid fabric softener.
- Designed to optimize drying time (only two layers).
All inserts of Arigalie Collections are made at 100% natural fibers
- 70% bamboo viscose
- 30% organic cotton
They can be placed in a pocket or directly on baby's skin.
A non-chemically treated insert...
It is a safe choice for baby. It is normal to see small stains on the fabric, as it has not been bleached/treated at the factory.
Fabric washed and dried 3 times before cutting, increasing fabric stability and absorbency.
Optimal absorption after 10 washes.
Fabric made for Arigalie Collections in Montreal.
Insert designed and manufactured with heart in Quebec, at Arigalie Collections.