Fourfold made in length oftwo layers of (long rectangle to fold in three) french terry of bamboo/organic cotton Made for small babies (Newborn diapers).
Once folded, you get 8 layers of flexible, absorbent French terry, the same fabric so popular with customers (woven in Quebec, 100% natural, respectful of the genital mucous membranes)
Can hold a maximum of 8.5 oz of supersaturated fluid
Suitable for pocket diapers and diaper covers.
- 100% natural fibers
- unmatched flexibility and softness, allowing baby to move freely (ideal for motor development)
- bamboo absorbs 4 times more liquid than cotton and retains liquids well (no compression leaks, especially during carrying or when sitting)
- 4" X 36" unfolded
- 1 cm thick when folded (8 layers)
- Machine wash and dry (tumble dry low) / avoid fabric softener.
- Designed to optimize drying time (two layers only).
All Arigalie Collections inserts are made from 100% natural fibers
- 70% bamboo viscose
- 30% organic cotton
They can be placed in a pocket or directly on baby's skin.
A non-chemical treated insert...
It is a safe choice for baby. It is normal to see small stains on the fabric, as it has not been bleached/treated at the factory.
Fabric washed and dried 3 times before cutting, increasing the stability and absorbency of the fabric.
Optimal absorption after 10 washes.
Fabric made for ArigalieCollections in Montreal.
Insert designed and manufactured with heart in Quebec, at Arigalie Collections.