Trifold of two layers (rectangle to be folded in three) of fleece of efficient bamboo/organic cotton designed for small babies (diapers newborn).
Can then be folded in half lengthwise to obtain a 4-ply insert, which fits well in one-size diapers buttoned down to the smallest.
Can hold a maximum of 6.5 oz of supersaturated fluid*
*results tested and approved by Aux P'tits Cadeau according to a rigorous method.
Suitable for pocket diapers and diaper covers.
- 100% natural fibers
- bamboo absorbs 4 times more liquid than cotton and retains liquids well (no compression leaks, especially during carrying or when sitting)
- unparalleled suppleness and softness
An evolving and versatile insert...
- Newborn baby: fold it in three in a newborn diaper (6 layers)
- Motor learning period:
- Fold it in half on the other side to obtain a 4-ply insert (very thin and flexible layer for playtime) in a regular layer
- Add our regular batboost liner and you'll end up with a regular 6 ply insert
- 10" X 12" unfolded
- 10" X 4" when folded in three widthwise
- 12" X 5" when folded in half lengthwise
- Machine wash and dry (tumble dry low) / avoid fabric softener.
- Designed to optimize drying time (two layers only).
All Arigalie Collections inserts are made from 100% natural fibers
- 70% bamboo viscose
- 30% organic cotton
They can be placed in a pocket or directly on baby's skin.
A non-chemical treated insert...
It is a safe choice for baby. It is normal to see small spots on the fabric, as it has not been bleached/treated at the factory.
Fabric washed and dried 3 times before cutting, incresing the stability and absorbency of the fabric.
Optimal absorption after 10 washes.
Fabric made for Arigalie Collections in Montreal.
Insert designed and made with heart in Quebec, at Arigalie Collections.