Very thin lining (booster) made of two layers of fleece of efficient bamboo/organic cotton .
- add absorption to inserts you already have
- boost AI1 diapers
- boost flat diapers
Absorption (at supersaturation)
- Onesize: 6-7 ounces of absorption
Suitable for pocket diapers and diaper covers.
- 100% natural fibers.
- bamboo absorbs 4 times more liquid than cotton and retains liquids well (no compression leaks once the insert is saturated)
- the fleece absorbs quickly and in large quantities
Snakeboost ONE SIZE: A versatile insert ...
- Newborn baby: use a Snakeboost only (fold it in 2 or 3)
- Motor learning period (4-9 months): use A Snakeboost during the day for a diaper ULTRA-THIN, flexible and absorbent (diaper change every 1h30-3h depending on the child). Baby will be free in his movements (ideal for motor development). Fold the end of the side that baby wets the most, either forward or backward.
- Baby is bigger or big wetter:
- one Snakeboost paired with Falcon6 (place Snakeboost on top)
- a Snakeboost to « boost » the inserts you already have
- Two Snakeboost
- Anytime: Boost your overnight diapers or flat diapers
WITHOUT microfiber: Microfiber is a very fine synthetic fiber, made from polyester and polyamide, derived from the petrochemical (petroleum) industry. It can cause compression leaks and dry baby's skin. In addition, microfiber is not compostable. It leaves negative ecological traces. We prefer not to use it, as there are other interesting options.
- Machine wash and dry (tumble dry low) / avoid fabric softener.
- Designed to optimize drying time (two layers only).
All inserts of Arigalie Collections are made of 100% natural fibres
- 70% bamboo viscose
- 30% organic cotton
They can be placed in a pocket or directly on baby's skin.
Custom woven for Arigalie Collections in a weaving factory located in Quebec.
A non-chemically treated insert...
It is a safe choice for baby. It is normal to see small stains on the fabric, as it has not been bleached/treated at the factory.
Fabric washed and dried before cutting, increasing the stability and absorbency of the fabric.
Optimal absorption after 10 washes.
Fabric made for Arigalie Collections in Montreal.
Insert designed and manufactured with heart in Quebec, at Arigalie Collections.